What do you cook when you have no idea what change and uncertainty will bring? You cook a new dish.
Here is the recipe.
Ingredients required: Trust, love, patience, hope, hard work, perseverance, ingenuity
- In a bowl, sprinkle a dash of hope.
- Put a cozy covering of love on it.
- Now mix it together and keep adding some ingenuity to the mixture.
- Once you are done with the mixing, you can pour the curry of hard work that has been boiling on the stove of perseverance.
- Now, before tasting it, add a smattering of trust so that you know that you’ve done a good job!
- Empty the entire concoction into a dish made out of belief. Wait for the aroma of new possibilities. Enjoy! Don’t forget to give a new name to your dish.
- This dish goes well with the wine of adventure!